FireBoard® is a Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer, designed for remote monitoring in both hot and cold environments. Easy to setup and install on your wireless network, the FireBoard® pushes realtime temperature updates via the cloud to apps for iPhone, Android, and the Web. See phone/tablet requirements here. The FireBoard® supports up to 6 external temperature probes which provide accurate and reliable temperature monitoring in many different environments and applications.
Learn more about FireBoard® technology here.
Read customer reviews and ratings here.
Product Features: 6 available channels for external Temperature Probes, LCD Display, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE), FireBoard Cloud Service, Internal Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
Included in box: FireBoard Thermometer, Charger, 2 Ambient Probes, 6 Food Probes, 2 Grill Clips, Quick Start Guide, Drive Fan Control Cable, 20CFM Drive Fan
Device Size and Weight: 9.9cm x 6.1cm x 2.8cm, 130g.
Plug in the Fan Control Cable and give your existing FireBoard the ability to maintain the temperature of your wood or charcoal fueled smoker. Controlled through the iOS or Android app, set your desired smoker temperature or override and manually control the fan yourself. The Fan Cable has an embedded speaker that will beep when any of your temperature alerts are triggered.
- Uses standard FireBoard Auxiliary port
- Powered by internal FireBoard battery
- Efficiently drives fan from 0-100% variable power
- Internal speaker provides audible notifications
- Charge your FireBoard using the included 12V power adapter
- Open-lid detection technology
Learn more here
Snap-on blower can be installed on many smokers without the need for an adapter. Built-in shutter blocks drafts when the fan has stopped. Includes silicon gasket.
- Power source: 12 VDC, 0.68A, 8W
- Cable length: 1.4m (4.5 ft)
- Electric power connector: 5.5 mm OD, 2.5 mm ID
- Blower maximum flow rating: 20 CFM
- Blower opening: 30×40 mm
- Maximum venting hole size for snap-on mounting: 48 mm
- Flange outer dimension: 49x 62 mm
- Flange mounting hole distance: 34 x 53 mm, hole size, 3 mm in diameter